To do this week by April 18 by 5 pm EST.
1) Send your final exam question ASAP to include in the exam. (sample
final exam in http://blackboard9.kean.edu)
2) Go over the slides for chapter T10- Selecting and Designing a
Student’s Augmentative Communication System (in
3) Go over self assessment checklist-
and paste it to your own portfolio, post points for yourself and send
me your link with your points).
4) Catch up on your Peer Reviews- Min 10 Peer Reviews completed, use
comments boxes in EPs.
5) Remember to work on your Weekly reading reflections (10 minimum) on
the chapters in the book.
6) Explore the following links. Pick on of the links below and create
a short presentation (2-3 slides- just to exercise) and post a link to
P10- ShowMe (http://www.showmeapp.com/) Ipad project
P11- Voicethread Project (voicethread.com)
P13- Social Bookmarking tools (http://www.diigo.com and delicious.com)
P18- Brainpop.com- http://www.brainpop.com/
7) Find an educational video for your lesson plan from the following
links and post a link to your portfolio-
Films on Demand from Kean University Library resources-
or Annenberg Learner resources- http://www.learner.org/
8) Have you seen these? Let me know what you think...
Suggested Ted Talk of the week-
and the Story of Stuff based on a unique research-
last week was Autism Awareness Day. Here is a quiz and video to share with you.
Explore Kathy Schrock's website-